Starting at $179/night
This cabin is themed around a popular local sport-Fishing. The local area offers several great public fishing areas including Glade Creek, Paint Creek, Little Beaver Lake, Stephens Lake, The New River, or The Greenbrier River.
??? private bedroom floor plan
A queen sized bed, & a full-sized sleeper sofa
Sleeps 2 – 4 guests
Full kitchen, washer/dryer, central heat & air
Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, & DVD player
Private hot tub, & fireplace
More About Fishing in West Virginia
Like to fish? Thought so. You’ll love our fishing-themed cabin rental.
If you were to dream-up a cabin while fishing in West Virginia, we think it would be something like “The Big Catch”.
Our area rivers team with a variety of warm-water species of fish including the hard-hitting smallmouth bass. Who do you know that fishes that doesn’t like to catch smallmouth bass?
Smallmouth Bass Fishing
- New River is home to the state record smallie (for length), a 25”+ fish weighing more than 7 pounds.
- 100 fish days are not uncommon on the New River
- Fully guided float fishing trips are available
- Spin or fly fishing
More into trout? Your covered. You can test your trout skills on many of the local trout streams.
- Many streams are stocked by the Department of Natural Resources from late winter to late spring
- The area also has a number of streams holding wild browns and brook trout
- Fully guided wade fishing trips are available
- Ultra-light spin or fly fishing
Interested in finding the fish fast? Add a guided fishing trip with PRO River Outfitters to your stay, ask us how.