Starting at $159/night
This cabin is themed around a popular local sport-Fishing. The local area offers several great public fishing areas including Glade Creek, Paint Creek, Little Beaver Lake, Stephens Lake, The New River, or The Greenbrier River.
600 sq ft
A queen sized bed, & a full-sized sleeper sofa
Sleeps 2 – 4 guests
Full kitchen, washer/dryer, central heat & air
Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, & DVD player
Private hot tub, & fireplace
More About Fishing in West Virginia
Like to fish? Thought so. You’ll love our fishing-themed cabin rental.
If you were to dream-up a cabin while fishing in West Virginia, we think it would be something like “The Big Catch”.
Our area rivers team with a variety of warm-water species of fish including the hard-hitting smallmouth bass. Who do you know that fishes that doesn’t like to catch smallmouth bass?
Smallmouth Bass Fishing
- New River is home to the state record smallie (for length), a 25”+ fish weighing more than 7 pounds.
- 100 fish days are not uncommon on the New River
- Fully guided float fishing trips are available
- Spin or fly fishing
More into trout? Your covered. You can test your trout skills on many of the local trout streams.
- Many streams are stocked by the Department of Natural Resources from late winter to late spring
- The area also has a number of streams holding wild browns and brook trout
- Fully guided wade fishing trips are available
- Ultra-light spin or fly fishing
Interested in finding the fish fast? Add a guided fishing trip with PRO River Outfitters to your stay, ask us how.