STARTING AT $179/NIGHT
This cabin is themed around the outdoor dramas performed each summer by Theatre West Virginia. Each summer shows take place from June through August including performances of the shows Honey in the Rock and Hatfields and McCoys. Additional shows are also performed and change from year to year. Included in this section are background stories telling the history behind Honey in the Rock and the Hatfields and McCoys.
650 square feet
A queen sized bed, & a full-sized sleeper sofa
Sleeps 2 – 4 guests
Full kitchen, washer/dryer, central heat & air
Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, & DVD player
Private hot tub, fireplace, & this cabin is pet friendly just for $10 per nigh
MORE ABOUT THEATRE WEST VIRGINIA
Does spending an evening under the stars with the family sound good?
We think so too. So much so, we themed a cabin around one of the best under-the-stars-having-fun spots in Southern West Virginia. Theatre West Virginia.
Theatre West Virginia
- Opened in 1955
- Located in a current National Park (former West Virginia State Park)
- Just 1 exit from The Cabins at Pine Haven
- More than 1 million visitors have enjoyed a live performance at TWV
- Honey in the Rock and Hatfield & McCoy’s are annual performances
- Special presentations for 2011: All Shook Up, Disney’s The Jungle Book Kids and select showings of Rocket Boys
Theatre West Virginia has been entertaining visitors (more than 1 million) at Grandview Amphitheatre since 1955. Honey in the Rock was the opening play and remains a seasonal mainstay.
Theatre West Virginia also presents the Hatfield & McCoy story along with a variety of other shows each year.
Add Theatre West Virginia tickets in with your stay. Ask us how.