Starting at $209/night
This cabin is themed around another one of West Virginia’s most popular summer time activities (and also one of our favorites) – golf. The Cabins at Pine Haven is located within a 4-35 mile drive of five public golf courses.
Each of our fully equipped cabins sit in a scenic wooded setting and come with private hot tub, fireplace, Wi-Fi, full kitchen, washer/dryer, central heat & air, cable TV, DVD player, and much more.
925 square feet
A queen sized bed (master bedroom). a full sized bed (second bedroom), a twin sized bed (loft area), & a sleeper sofa
Sleeps up to 4-6 guests
Full kitchen, washer/dryer, central heat & air
Private hot tub, fireplace, & this cabin is pet friendly just for $10 per night.
More About Golfing in West Virginia
Easy access and variety would be the best way to describe golfing in Southern West Virginia.
There are a number of great public courses nearby. Enjoy multiple rounds of golf by day, then relax in your cabin at night. (Did we mention there was a hot tub? Well, there is.)
West Virginia Golfing:
- Grandview Country Club – 18 Holes, 6,834 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72
- Historic Black Knight Municipal Park – 9 Holes, 3175 from the longest tees for a par of 36
- Hawks Nest State Park – 9 Holes, 2,994 yards from the longest tees for a par of 36
- Glade Spring’s is nearby offering three courses of championship golf
- Also nearby is The Greenbrier. Home to the PGA Tour’s annual event – Military Tribute at the Greenbrier (formally the Greenbrier Classic).
Be sure to take a look at our golf packages.